Environmental completion and acceptance
Acceptance of completed construction project environmental protection is the administrative department in charge of environmental protection according to the "Regulations on Environmental Protection Management of Construction Projects" and "Measures for the Administration of Environmental Protection Acceptance of Construction Projects" (Decree No. 13 of the State Environmental Protection Administration) after the completion of the construction project, based on the environmental protection acceptance monitoring or survey results, and through on-site inspection and other means to assess whether the construction project meets the requirements of environmental protection management.
First, the legal basis for environmental protection completion and acceptance
Environmental protection acceptance after the completion of a construction project refers to the management method in which the competent administrative department of environmental protection assesses whether the construction project meets the environmental protection requirements in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations on the Management of Environmental Protection of Construction Projects and the Administrative Measures for the Acceptance of Environmental Protection of Construction Projects (Order No. 13 of the State Environmental Protection Administration) after the completion of the construction project, based on the environmental protection acceptance monitoring or survey results, and through on-site inspection and other means.
1. All environmental protection facilities related to construction projects, including engineering, equipment, devices and monitoring means built or equipped for pollution prevention and control and environmental protection, and various ecological protection facilities;
2. Other environmental protection that should be taken as stipulated in the environmental impact report (form) or environmental impact registration form and relevant project design documents.
1. "Construction Project Completion Environmental Protection "Three Simultaneous" Acceptance Registration Form"; 2. Approved environmental impact report and its approval;
3. Contract for the construction of environmental protection facilities;
4. Original design drawings of environmental protection facilities and design specifications;
5. Trial operation approval opinions (trial operation projects are required);
6. The original copy of the environmental protection facility acceptance monitoring report issued by the monitoring agency;
7. Copy of the original business license of the enterprise within the validity period;
8. Application Report on Environmental Protection Acceptance of Construction Project Completion (Report Project);
9. Application Form for Environmental Protection Acceptance of Construction Project Completion (Report Form Project).
Shenzhen Seaview Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2012, located in the forefront of reform and opening up special economic zone, socialist pilot demonstration zone Shenzhen, the company's business covers environmental consulting, online monitoring, environmental engineering, operation and maintenance and other environmental protection fields, is a collection of research and development, production, sales, engineering general contracting, operation and maintenance in one of the comprehensive environmental protection suppliers. Since its establishment, Seaview Environmental Protection has served 10000,<>+ enterprises and institutions, and has long provided high-quality and efficient environmental protection completion acceptance services for the majority of enterprises and institutions!